Introduction: Take a full day guided day tour from Marrakech to explore the greatest waterfalls in North Africa, the falls of Ouzoud situated at 160 km from Marrakech, a place full of life and wild. Enjoy a guided walking tour with professional guide to explore the falls, and meet the wild Barbary apes living around, after a walking tour to the falls, you can enjoy a traditional berber Tajine on a roof terrace overlook the great waterfalls.
- Discover the waterfalls of Ouzoud, a spectacular site in the heart of the Atlas
- Take pictures and capture genuine moments full of pleasure.
- Stroll in the shade of olive trees as the roar of falling water
- Escape the heat and bustle of Marrakech to visit one of the most amazing sites in Morocco
- Enjoy a guided walking and hiking tour with professional mountain guide
- Enjoy a traditional Moroccan Tajine on the roof of local restaurant
- Meet the wild Barbary apes (macaque)
The day trip from Marrakech to Ouzoud falls, started with a pick up from your accommodation at 8 AM. Head towards the wanderlust falls located in the Middle Atlas, Ouzoud waterfalls are 110 meters high and considered the highest in Morocco. You will be able to witness a green and soothing nature, marked by a rainbow sky that will make you amazed. Olive, almond and fig trees are the guests of honor. In addition to wild Barbary apes, which you can meet during your guided walking tour, it’s a place full of life, wild and nature all in harmony.
Ouzoud is a quiet and natural touristic spot which is absolutely suitable for pedestrians. If you love swimming, then, this is your favorite place where you will be able to enjoy several swimming areas. Besides, small Berber restaurants are available to serve you the best Middle Atlas delights. The culinary art of this great place is worth discovering.
After lunch departure to visit the natural bridge of Imi n’Ifri one of the wonders of the Moroccan nature, and then, return to Marrakech at the end of the afternoon
What is included:
- Professional driver guide
- Transport in an air-conditioned minivan or 4Wd
- Fuel/Gas included
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Local mountain guide for hiking tour
- Tips and gratuities
- Lunches and drinks