Your driver guide will take you to explore the hidden berber villages and visit the Kasbah Toubkal one the wonders of the high atlas Mountains or ride mules to explore the surroundings of Imlil Village and the foothills of Toubkal massif, Here you will admire the fascinating Berber villages and the beautiful landscapes of the atlas mountains, challenging the hikes and enjoy the real Berber hospitality where the original native still embrace their traditions and culture.
- Admire the fascinating Berber villages and the beautiful landscapes of the Atlas Mountains.
- Learn about the local culture and traditions while guided hiking tour around the imlil village.
- Visit a weekly berber market and discover how the locals spend an exceptional meeting day once a week.
- challenging the hikes and enjoy the real Berber hospitality
- Visit a traditional women cooperative of extracting Argan Oil.
- Enjoy a two hours of climbing and walking with a professional mountain guide.
- Enjoy a traditional lunch in a local restaurant of at the amazing Kasbah Toubkal
Meet your driver/guide at 9 AM at your accommodation to start an explorative day trip to imlil and high atlas mountains, after stops for photos we will continue driving via the green lands of atlas until we reach the beautiful view of the village close the “Tahnnaout”; famous by its weekly berber market (takes place every Tuesday), where we will stop for a breathtaking photos, then continue strolling the hidden berber villages to reach the villages of Asni in the High Atlas Mountains, the little town of Asni which is a buzz of activity as local meeting point, where local meet to sell their produce and goods (Saturday is market day – a particularly interesting day to visit).
Optional: At this village you will start an adventure on camels through the apple fields and the rivers of Asni before meeting again your driver guide and continue your explorative journey towards Imlil Valley.
Continue driving to reach the village of Imlil, where, you will meet your professional local mountain guide, who will lead you in a guided hiking and walking tour to explore the surroundings of Imlil and the berber villages, and visit the Kasbah Toubkal one the wonders of the area or ride mules to explore the surroundings of High atlas and the foothills of Toubkal massif.
After this guided hiking and walking tour in imlil valley, you can enjoy a traditional lunch in a local restaurant or at the Kasbah Toubkal.
What is included:
- Professional driver guide
- Transport in an air-conditioned minivan or 4Wd
- Fuel/Gas included
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Local Mountains fees
- Lunch and drinks