The traces of empires and old civilizations make Essaouira one of the best preferred destinations in Morocco, Stroll the picturesque Medina and enjoy the blue washed color streets while walking in the Medina of Essaouira, from the bleu colors of the walls to the resorts, to the old medina and the traces of Berbers; all these make Essaouira worth a day trip. After a fish lunch enjoy a walking by the sea on the beach of Essaouira.
- Discover the benefits of the argan oil while visiting a women argan copperative
- Explore the colorful Medina of Essaouria and its picturesque blue streets
- Discover the Portuguese heritage in Essaouira and visit the old Portuguese fortress Sekkala
- Visit the 9th century harbor and discover the history of the city
- Enjoy a fish lunch by the port or in local restaurant
- Enjoy a walking tour on the windy beach
Essaouira tour : Essaouira or the ancient eighteenth century Portuguese Fort is a must discovering coastal town. It’s well-known by its famous “Argan” tree and worth 2.5 hour driving from Marrakech.
Essaouira is the historic port city formerly called “Mogador”. It remains the first choice in the wish list of artists and surfers from all over the world. It offers an excellent opportunity for those who seek adventure, fun, serenity and inspiration. That reflects back the richness of the Arabo – Portuguese and Berber cultures of the area.
Start your Essaouira tour by exploring the ancient fortifications that combine both Portuguese and Berber architecture. Get a ride in the old medina and discover souks, painting workshops and cedar wood carving carpentries.
Get ready to be astonished by the cultural side of Essaouira. Visit the wonderful art galleries and immerse yourself in a world of colors and art. “Gnaouas” festival is a perfect opportunity to get away from the city rush and enjoy the cooler moments of the festival taking place each year at the second week of May. “Gnaouas” festival will give you off good vibes.
It’s time for culinary art. Choose what you want to eat from the colourful displays of freshly caught fish. Wait for it to be grilled and served with a pile of bread, sauce and salad. To live such an unusual experience, TRANSKECH takes you to certified restaurants.
In a good company of your lover, have a romantic walk along the large sandy beach.
What is included:
- Professional driver guide
- Transport in an air-conditioned minivan or 4Wd Fuel included
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Lunch and drinks
- Entrance fees